DOREX GX1A heavy duty deadbolt locks are designed for high traffic areas requiring exceptional strength, durability and security. Always popular among door hardware and industry professionals. With its heavy duty, Grade 1 quality construction, variety of functions, and cylinder choices, the GX1A is an ideal choice for nearly any application requiring a heavy duty deadbolt lock.
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.5, Grade 1
- cULus listed, 3 hour fire-rating
- 5 Year limited warranty
- For doors 19⁄16 to 2″ (40 to 51 mm) thick
- Kit available for doors 21⁄4″ (57 mm) thick
- 23⁄4″ (70 mm) backset
- 23⁄8″ and 5″ (60 mm and 127 mm) backsets available
- Solid brass deadbolt with security pin, 1″ (25.4 mm) throw
- Free-spinning cylinder collar and steel security shield for enhanced protection from physical attacks
- Concealed mounting screws
- Strike and dust-box
- 6-pin cylinder in steel housing, Schlage “C” keyway with 2 keys
- Small format interchangeable core (SFIC) model available (BEST-F® and CX5® cores sold separately)
Full keying services available. Other common and high security keyways available.